Robo Form Fillers
The Fundamental First Step
Ever To Be Taken By A Newbie
IMer (Internet Marketer)
That Usually Nobody Tells You About -
The Best Password Manager
Form Fillers and Password Manager Software solutions are the most overlooked yet some of the most important tools for an Internet Marketer’s tool belt nowadays.
Indeed…if you have already explored a while around the net, you have obviously been driven to so numerous opportunities popping-up there, all of them so exciting…luring you into becoming their
- user, or
- affiliate, or
well, whatever they call it.
…you’d need an elephant’s memory to remember all that stuff, wouldn’t you?
Therefore, I will proudly point out my advice for you…
(as there are so few others to tip you on that on the Internet)
…to closely consider these facts first:
- in order to surf safely, you need to carefully protect yourself, whenever possible, behind
- even fake IDs eventually;
- for testing purposes you might need more than one
- e-mail, or
- nickname, or
- screen-name, or
ultimately more than only one virtual identity;
- in order to remain focused, you need
- to be very well organized,
- to keep your bookmarks categorized and properly named just as YOU wish;
- you will have to subscribe to
- many newsletters,
- membership sites and
- clubs and so on, forever…
- all of them with their own username and password;
- from time to time, you will need to make payments online,
- using your credit cards
(they all have their own code and expiry date and CVV) or
- even through a service like PayPal, or…
- using your credit cards
If you run a regular offline business you’ll have your secretary and sometimes even more other people like your… say…
…accountant, to take care of these.
But online, especially for a typical work-at-home or Internet marketing type of business, you will be alone.
Therefore, YOU must be, then, your own secretary, right?
You will have to remember those www addresses you were surfing a while ago, which hopefully you’ve probably bookmarked somewhere – hmmm… but where, exactly? - and by the way…when you find those:
“Oh, Lord, what was the user and password I’ve set then?”
And if you happen to be just a trifle paranoid about security, just as I am…
(for good reason, believe me)
…especially when you are sitting in front of a different computer than your own home one, but not only – say…
…traveling and using an Internet Cafe, or…
…being still employed and having the urge to cheat on your employer’s schedule for you, by trying to surf a little bit more from work (not on my advice!), or…
…sharing the computer with your kids (they have the dangerous habit of downloading tons of improperly checked stuff from the net)
In all these cases and many, many more, you wouldn’t dare to type in your precious secret user names and passwords, credit card information or whatever other “delicate” stuff.
(that is, if you remember them, in the first place…)
Because nasty people invented the keyloggers.
Even your boss may use such – or other even worse, maybe – piece of spy software.
YES – They are used to spy on you!
Whenever you press a key on your keyboard it will be collected in a special secret file called log (hence the name: keylogger)
The next step is to send it to the evil guy through your connection and there you are: all your sensible data is now in the hands of someone else.
Generally, in order to keep track of ones activities, memberships, favorite pages, etc… people use to bookmark them in their browsers, which comes in handy, but usually without the corresponding usernames and passwords for easy access.
So, they face a few possible ”solutions” widely spread amongst millions and millions of other users:
- write down on paper and keep them safe
(rarely effective – soon you’ll lose it; and someone else might find it)
- write down on sticky notes and “glue” them on their monitor
(often – but… figure out for yourself why it’s wrong)
- create a general purpose nickname with a common-to-all password and stick to it
(lazy AND dangerous habit)
But there is hope!
A special software called password manager will solve all that and even more…
The name is not complete, though, because it does not only:
- memorize and keep track of your passwords, in conjunction with the appropriate usernames, plus
- bookmarks the corresponding login pages, and even
- bookmarks actually any page you wish in a customizable free manner
(you may create folders for categories and assign the bookmarks accordingly)
- let you create multiple identities for various purposes over the net, each of them crammed with whatever you might imagine as a matter of data:
- your first/sur/nick names;
- preferred e/snail mail address;
- business identity (name, address);
- bank details (name, addresses);
- bank account details;
- guess… card account details, sure;
- the list goes on and on and on…
all of them ready to be inserted into any possible fields you might encounter on your “surfing expeditions”.
That’s right folks; it’s a form filler, too!
This is a powerful feature, because:
- once memorized first time, it will insert all the necessary data with only one click of the mouse; thus, any keylogger will be “blinded” by that, registering a single meaningless click instead of all your precious, private information;
- plus, once a login page is correctly bookmarked at its first encounter, it will also prevent you from being lured unconsciously into any phishing site later on.
Now, some people accused me at this point that I’m trying to sell it instead of reviewing it. But how can I help it?
It’s even better than I’ve already told you:
- one of its best features is portability (you may take it with you on your flash stick and thus, all your “sensibles” will be kept safe in your pocket; it will also autorun from there, no install needed, no traces left on the guest computer);
- another plus is that it will flawlessly work “in tandem” with another piece of useful software from the same producer (it’s really not me!!! ) to backup your data, to prevent you from losing it in case of theft, loss, break, etc… of your flash stick;
- but of course it may also backup whatever else you may wish, either on your hard drive, or on your… YES! You guessed: the same flash stick.
- the final touch I kept untold till now:
- forget the scrap of paper with passwords AND
- forget the sticky note on your monitor BUT
- KEEP your beloved
ONE-GOOD-FOR-ALL password handy, because it will become from now on…
Why is that so?
Because while all your data will be kept safely (encrypted) by this software, away from foreign eyes, in order to access it you will need a master password to unlock it, which you will have to provide:
- every time you’ll plugin the flash stick into its slot, or, if you wish, even
- at regularly scheduled moments or,
- triggered by specific events; hopefully preventing this way other people from “peeking” in case that you accidentally forget to unplug the device when you leave the computer.
You may use whatever passwords
- you can imagine
(no matter how fancy and difficult to remember they might be), or
- use the built-in facility to pick powerful, random generated passwords, even customized according to any site’s requirements
(such as preferred min/max length, accepted symbols, characters, etc…)
Then forget about them completely and concentrate onto your only, single
For tips and tricks on how to achieve the right complexity while still being able to remember it later, you may read more on my blog here.
So, what could there be more to say about this MASTER PIECE?
Well, a ton of other cool features on the producer’s site, which I’m already too exhausted to continue to tell you about, apart from only one more:
Even though in order to use it fully featured, you will have to pay a small onetime fee (which I recommend not for making money out of it, but simply because it’s worth it), if you intend to take it only for personal use, then…
…both of them
(the password manager and the backup synchronizer) actually.
If it were on me, I would simply call them together:
A COMPLETE SOLUTION
…YOU May DOWNLOAD The FREE:Did you find this blog post useful? Then why don't you pull me out of my bed and literally 'force' me to write one more... ★★★ Buy Me A Coffee! ★★★ ...and ask for the next topic!